Top Courses And Ranking of Griffith University Australia
The university was established in 1971, and Nathan, a suburb of Brisbane, served as the site of its initial campus. It was given the name Sir Samuel Walker Griffith in honor of the first Chief Justice of Australia and Queensland Premier.
With more than 50,000 students and more than 4,000 staff members, Griffith University is now one of Australia’s biggest institutions. It is routinely recognized as one of the best universities in Australia and the entire globe for its research and teaching, and it provides a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs across many different fields.
Campuses of the University of Griffith
There are five campuses for Griffith University spread across Australia’s South East Queensland. The specifics of each campus are as follows:
- Nathan Campus: This is Griffith University’s original campus, and it is situated in the Brisbane neighbourhood of Nathan. It is the university’s main campus and houses a variety of faculties, including those for business, education, law, science, and engineering.
- The Gold Coast Campus: It is situated in the Southport neighborhood of the Gold Coast. Health, business, humanities, and social sciences are just a few of the faculties that call it home. It was Griffith University’s second campus.
- Logan Campus: This campus is situated in the Logan City neighborhood of Meadowbrook, roughly midway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Many faculties are located there, including those for business, education, and medicine.
- The Mount Gravatt Campus: is home to a number of faculties, including those for business, law, and education. It is situated in the Mount Gravatt neighborhood of Brisbane.
- South Bank Campus: The Queensland College of Art, a division of Griffith University, is housed on this campus, which is situated in Brisbane’s South Bank neighborhood. It provides a variety of creative arts and design programs.
All of Griffith University’s campuses are conveniently reached by public transportation and provide a variety of amenities for students, such as libraries, study areas, and dorm rooms.
Courses offered at Griffith University for international students
Courses offered at Griffith University for international students are as follows:
- Arts, Education, and Law
- business and Government
- Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Digital Media
- Social Sciences
- Architecture, Construction, and Planning
Students should visit Griffith University’s website for the most recent information because the university often updates and expands its course offerings. The institution also provides a variety of research opportunities and programs for postgraduate research students.
To know more, Contact Griffith University agents in Pakistan, do you want to apply to Griffith University? Apply Now
Diversity at Griffith University for international student
The University of Griffith takes pride in being an open, varied community, and is dedicated to embracing and celebrating diversity in all of its manifestations. Almost 130 different nations are represented among the university’s student body. To further foster diversity and inclusion on campus, the university has implemented a number of projects and activities, including
- Policies for equity and diversity are in place at the university to guarantee that everyone in the community is treated fairly and equitably, regardless of their background or identity.
- Services for students from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, such as language assistance, cultural orientation, and academic support, are provided by the university.
- The University is devoted to assisting Indigenous students and advancing Indigenous knowledge and culture. The University has a variety of activities in place, such as programmes for cultural understanding and assistance for Indigenous students and researchers.
- For students with impairments, the university provides a variety of support services, such as academic modifications, assistive technology, and disability support advisers.
The University of Griffith is dedicated to fostering an atmosphere that is inclusive of all students, regardless of their origin or identity.
World Ranking of Griffith University
Griffith University is currently placed 294th globally in the 2022 QS World University Rankings, placing it in the top 2% of all institutions in the world. The institution is also regarded for its academic standing, research output, and globalisation and is rated 18th in Australia.
According to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2022, Griffith University is ranked 201-250th overall, making it a reputable university in terms of its research, teaching, and global perspective.
Read More: University Of Adelaide | Study In Adelaide
Fee for International Students at Griffith University
The cost of attending Griffith University varies for international students based on the location, the program of study, and the degree of study. In general, undergraduate programme costs are less than graduate program costs.
The expected yearly tuition costs at Griffith University for out-of-country students as of 2023 are as follows:
- Between AUD 28,500 and AUD 38,500 per year for undergraduate programs
- Graduate programmes: $A 29,500 to $A 44,500 annually
It’s crucial to remember that these costs might fluctuate and do not include other costs like textbooks, lodging, or living expenses.
To know more about fee of Griffith University for international students, you can contact Edify Group of Companies.