Study in University of Sheffield Hallam University - The top choice of International student
Table of Content
In Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England, there is a public research university called Sheffield Hallam University (SHU). After Sheffield Polytechnic and the City College of Sheffield merged, it was founded in 1992.
With more than 30,000 students from more than 120 nations, Sheffield Hallam University is now one of the biggest institutions in the UK. The university provides a selection of undergraduate and graduate programs in a number of subject areas, including business, law, engineering, health, social work, science, art and design, and humanities.
Edify Group of Companies, is the best Education consultant and Study abroad consultant in Pakistan.
Campuses of Sheffield Hallam University
City Campus and Collegiate Campus are the two main campuses of Sheffield Hallam University, both of which are situated in downtown of Sheffield.
Economics, legal, sociology, and creative arts degrees are offered at the university’s City Campus, which is close to Sheffield’s main railway station. Modern amenities on the campus include cutting-edge lecture halls, libraries, computer laboratories, and art studios.
Two miles away from the City Campus, in the green neighborhood of Ecclesall, is where you’ll find the Collegiate Campus. It is the location of the university’s nurses, midwifery, physiotherapist, and occupational therapy schools. The facility is equipped with cutting-edge classrooms, labs, and libraries, as well as a clinical skills center.
Sheffield Hallam University has various more facilities spread out over Sheffield in addition to these two major campuses. They include the National Excellence Center for Food Technology, a research and innovation centre devoted to developing the food and drink sector, and the Sheffield Institute of Arts, a specialised art and design institution.
Overall, the Sheffield Hallam University campuses provide students from all backgrounds with cutting-edge, high-quality amenities and a lively academic environment.
The best contemporary institutions in the UK routinely include Sheffield Hallam University on their lists.
Ranking and Rating of Sheffield Hallam University
- The 601–800 range of The Times Higher Education (THE) Global University Rankings for 2022 places Sheffield Hallam University.
- Sheffield Hallam University is placed 62nd out of 121 universities in the UK in The Guardian University Guide 2022.
- Out of 131 institutions in the UK, Sheffield Hallam University is placed 73rd in The Complete University Guide 2022.
- In the 801–1000 range in the 2022 QS World University Rankings is Sheffield Hallam University.
It’s important to keep in mind that rankings might change based on the methods and standards employed by various ranking agencies. However, based on these rankings, it appears that Sheffield Hallam University is a renowned and well-respected organization both domestically and abroad.
Courses Offered at Sheffield Hallam University for international students
International students can choose from a variety of programmes at Sheffield Hallam University in many different subject areas. Here are some of the well-liked courses for students from other countries:
- Business: Accountancy, economics, administration of human resources, advertising, and global trade are among the business and management courses that Sheffield Hallam University provides to undergraduate and graduate students.
- Engineering: Mechanical, civil, electronic, and electrical engineering, as well as materials engineering, are just a few of the engineering-related courses offered by the institution.
- IT: Computer programming, computer science, cybercrime, and digital marketing are among the computing and IT disciplines that Sheffield Hallam University provides.
- Medical Science: Nursing, midwifery, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, and public health are among the health and social care courses the institution provides to undergraduate and graduate students.
- Arts and Design: Art and design degrees are offered at Sheffield Hallam University, which is renowned for its robust programs in fine art, graphic design, fashion, architecture, and interior design.
- Law: The school provides LLB and LLM degrees, as well as undergraduate and graduate courses in the subject.
- Sports science: Sheffield Hallam University is a major hub for the subject and provides courses in the fields of sports science, coaching, and management.
These are just a few of the courses offered to overseas students at Sheffield Hallam University. On the university’s website, students may view the many more programs it provides in a range of academic fields.
Diversity at Sheffield Hallam University for international students
Sheffield Hallam University is dedicated to supporting inclusion and diversity among all of its enrolled students, especially those from abroad. A few of the ways the university promotes diversity are as follows:
- International Student Support
- Student Societies
- International Partnership
- Diversity and Inclusivity Training
Overall, Sheffield Hallam University is dedicated to offering all students, regardless of their background or nationality, a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere.
To know more, Contact Sheffield Hallam University agents in Pakistan. Do you want to apply to Sheffield Hallam University?
Get to know from the study abroad consultants now.
Toronto Metropolitan University: Rankings, Innovation, and SustainabilitySep 25, 2023
- English Test
PTE Academic - Mastering the Read Aloud QuestionSep 22, 2023
- Career Counselling
Summing up international student work rights in 5 top study abroad destinationsSep 22, 2023
Top 10 universities to study data analytics in the UKSep 21, 2023
How to Get Health Insurance on a UK Student Visa?Sep 20, 2023
Upcoming intake in Australia 2023-2024 for international studentsSep 19, 2023
- Courses And Programs
Should I apply for a STEM degree abroad?Sep 18, 2023
Studying Nursing in Australia - Your Pathway to PRSep 15, 2023
The International Student Experience in Canada: Pros and ConsSep 14, 2023
How to apply Student Visa in DubaiSep 13, 2023
Top 7 Places to Visit in Vancouver as an International StudentSep 11, 2023
Australia: average visa processing time down to 16 daysSep 8, 2023
Secure 100% Scholarship in University of Southampton MalaysiaSep 7, 2023
Life in Vancouver for International StudentsSep 6, 2023
University Canada West (UCW): Ranking, Courses and Admission 2024Sep 5, 2023
- English Test
Unlock PTE Preparation Plan for SuccessSep 2, 2023
Discover Southwestern University: Academics, Athletics, and International CultureSep 1, 2023
Top 6 countries for Pakistani students to study abroadAug 30, 2023